Come take towards the sky on our brand-new high ropes adventure course! Gatlin’s Ropes Course is the first of its kind in Gatlinburg. Adventurers, while safely harnessed in an overhead track, will be able to climb three stories in the air to face thirty-eight challenges including rickety bridges, suspended ropes, and other balancing obstacles.
The law of gravity doesn’t apply here, just your skills, agility and precision. The course is a blast whether you are a seasoned international trekker or an adventure newbie: special athletic ability is not required. Kids of all ages will love it. Even grown-up kids.
The multi-level aerial obstacle course is a challenging and fun experience for the whole family. With our Rugged Ropes Adventure Course, you can work together for team building or enjoy it as a solo adventure.
• Participants get unlimited time on the course until they come down from the course.
• Age/Height/Weight restrictions: Anyone 42″ to 48″ must be accompanied by an adult.
• Participants above 48″ may roam freely.
• Participant footwear must be secure and laces tied. No flip-flops, open toed shoes or open heel shoes.
• Gatlin’s Rugged Ropes Adventure Course is not recommended to guest with the following conditions: pregnancy, neck problems, back problems, heart problems, recent surgery or any history of physical conditions that may be aggravated by this attraction.
One of a kind, Gatlin’s themed escape rooms feature props, lighting and sound effects. Solve puzzles, conquer challenges, while experiencing adrenaline pumping surprises around every corner. FIVE unique games to choose from.